Before proceeding with payment take in to account following policies and agree with them.
Training,Courses& Seminars- paying and cancellation policy (PCP);
- On your Order document agreement which you signed there are some points about cancellation—they are part of this cancellation policy. When you enrolled in our training's and audio& video programs (P), you had available coaching support from Ley Coaching& Training which comes on a additional cheaper price. It is your choice, and you are not obliged by any means to buy coaching. The refund policy is based on that support as well as the training materials you received when you enrolled (if any).
- You have acknowledged on the enrollment form that the non-refundable cancellation fee may only be applied to a future training (seminars) with Ley Coaching& Training for two (2) years from the date of the enrollment agreement.
- If you decide not to attend the training you have initially enrolled into, as long as we are informed two (2) weeks or more before the commencement of the training, then a refund of everything except the deposit (for that training) will be given. The refund given will be refunded using the same method as the payment towards the training was made.
- Cooling off – 3 days if you are in EU, 5 days for Europe, 7 days for US or Canada resident/citizen and the rest or the World: in your enrollment agreement, you have three (3) days to change your mind (EU), five (5) if your are in Europe or seven (7) days to change your mind (for the rest of the world) and have your deposit refunded. After that time, these cancellation policies apply. Please note, if you were given or sent any books, manuals, CD's or DVD's, etc. as part of your deposit, the refund can only occur after returning these to sender address. The product needs to be in perfect condition, otherwise I need to adjust the refund.
- After receiving email/letter with confirmation, delivery date will be specified. With the date of delivery, Cooling mode starts.
- If you have placed an amount toward a training you have enrolled into, and that amount is less than or is the same amount as the deposit, then no refund will be given, regardless of when your cancellation is lodged.
- You may have entered into a payment plan and received a discount. You must keep the payments current. Failure to do so will result in you being required to pay the full price for the training and/or pay a penalty.
- If you cancel your enrollment within or less than two (2) days of the start of the training that you have initially enrolled into, then no refund will be given, and your complete payment will be brought forward to the next training of your choice (within maximum 2 years or less from the date of the first payment (known as deposit)). You may also decide to purchase product up to the value of the amount paid, less the amount of the deposit.
- If you decide, during the live training, that the training is not for you, as long as you let me personally know before the end of the training, I will refund the entire tuition fee, less the deposit. The refund of the tuition fee will only be made after you return the manual and any other training material given by Ley Coaching& Training at the beginning of the training. Any claims made after the completion of the event are not valid.
- If you don’t show up at the training or abandon the training at any point during the training, no refund is due. The cancellation fee is in this case 100% of the amount paid. If you fail to attend a specific training without notifying Ley Coaching& Training then there will be no refund due to you, although at the discretion of the Ley Coaching& Training management you may be able to select another training if it is within the 2 year period as specified above.
- If, during the seminar you are found unfit to participate in this training (or disruptive) by a representative and/or staff member of Ley Coaching& Training, you will be required to leave the training immediately. No questions or discussions will be entered into, and Ley Coaching& Training representatives and/or staff will be the sole judge. In this case, no refunds will be given. All training material including manuals are to be handed back to us on the spot.
- In the case of emergency or higher cause, training's dates or locations may be changed. In this case, no refund will be due. The credit may be transferred to another training or used to purchase product.
- In case you cannot attend (for whatever reasons), you agree that attending the training online would be acceptable and would be a suitable replacement. All associated costs arising from this choice would then be your responsibility.
- In case of physical or mental injury during the Training/Class, Ley Coaching& Training is not taking responsibility over the Medical costs of the participant.
- Yoga Courses (Y) that are several weeks long, are to be paid in advance (amount for the course only). By your own choice you can or not participate the course. If, during the first week of the course you find that the training is not for you, you get your full money back and you pay only one participated class. Dates of yoga classes can be changed and in case of change dates, students will be informed and would be arranged the next possible date.
- Taking in account (EC) policy.
Performing Arts (PA);
- When you make an agreement with Peđa Jovičić for performing, you are obliged to take financial& professional responsibility for the performance and the agreement. Once the performance is done you are obliged to transfer the agreed amount to Peđa Jovičić account in the period of 14 Days.
- In case of cancellation of the Performance, you are obliged to contact Peđa Jovičić 24 Hours before the beginning of the Performance. If not, you are obliged to cover the expenses (if there are any) of travel and accommodation of Peđa Jovičić towards the place of Performing and 25% of the amount of hiring of that specific role in the Performance.
- Travel& Accommodation costs are to be prearranged before the rehearsing and performing event. Please look (EC8)
- Performance roles& tasks are to be prearranged during the rehearsing times.
- During Festivals/Concerts/Performances/Events where there are musical equipment or any property that is belonging to Peđa Jovičić, in case of brake or loss of equipment or instruments, there is a lawful and financial responsibility. For this reason having insurance is a beneficial suggestion.
- In case of insecure (wet, unprepared stage) for rehearsing and performing, Peđa Jovičić can cancel his agreement with the client. Please look (EC8)
- In case of physical or mental injury during the Event, Peđa Jovičić is not taking responsibility over the Medical costs of the participants of the event. In case of injury of Peđa Jovičić during the event you are not obliged for the medical costs.
Yoga Classes, Courses&Workshops (Y);
- In case of late cancellation of the Workshop Event you are obliged to leave the predetermined deposit for covering the costs of organizing (Travel& Accommodation) . Policy is the same as PCP8 and PCP10.
- Event organizing is to be planned at least 2 month before the Start of the Workshop.
- In case of physical or mental injury during the Yoga Training/Class, Ley Coaching& Training is not taking responsibility over the Medical costs of the Practitioner. In that case you are suggested to follow the advice of the certified medical stuff and physician. All Yoga postures and practices are meant for health prevention only, for that reason Ley Coaching& Training are providing programs with a purpose of increasing health benefits. Please, stop the training and ask for help in case of injury or strong pain.
- Yoga courses in length of several weeks are meant as a training program on aspects and practices of Yoga. It is suggested to participate in each training for the most health benefit. Please check the (PCP15).
- Cancellation of the private session is to be given 24 hours before the date and the hour of agreement.
- In case of personal inability to assist with the problem issue or not satisfying the agreed with the client, Ley Coaching& Training accepts the money back policy. Policy (EC) 1,2,5,6,10 is to be taken in to consideration.
(Audio and Video, CDs and DVDs – as well as mp3 and USB Stick media)
- As these are media that can be easily copied and duplicated, no refund will be given for CDs, DVDs or mp3 media (including USB sticks) for any reason. The only exception is if the media is defective – in which case Ley Coaching& Training will provide a replacement free of charge. Copying and sharing with the third party is prohibited by law. All sales are final.
Ethics& Certification (EC);
- I will do my best to fulfill the Training& Coaching tasks given by the Ley Coaching& Training personal. Purpose of the event is practice and personal growth. For that reason I understand and accept course of the pre-planned program given by Ley Coaching& Training.
- I will do my best to take care of my environment during any agreement with Ley Coaching& Training and will accept the Win Win concept.
- I will take care how I assist, teach, coach and train people in my environment during any of the events taken and agreed with Ley Coaching& Training.
- I will accept authority of the Ley Coaching& Training on subject of the specific program that I am taking part off, for all conflict and potential problems during events I will contact personally Ley Coaching& Training. Trainers& Student position is that he will not misuse the training facility, stuff members, other students during and after the event.
- I accept that touch (physical, kinesthetic/ haptic) is for the purpose of correcting the movements and placing the body in to specific position only, or might be for therapeutic purposes. No other sexual or impolite activity is allowed for all parties.
- In case of conflict with the Trainer or Assistant of Ley Coaching& Training you are obliged to clear the conflict and keep balance of your internal mental state, preferably in a secure and private facility (because of the learning environment and state of other students), with one of the conflict sides.
- I agree to take responsibility of attending training, and reaching all necessities for receiving the certificate.
- I agree that I will stay within the professional and learning frame in order for the event/coaching to take place.
- All manuals& and material given by Ley Coaching& Training is to be taken as intellectual property. In case of plagiarism there might be financial and lawful actions. In case you use some of the material or work from others, credit the original source. I can use the material from the courses for personal use only, and for some, there needs to be an approval of Ley Coaching& Training. In case of greater change of scripts (80%) that belongs to Ley Coaching& Training, I can use the material for free for further printing and sharing.
- I will keep personal history and trust of the Trainer, assistant or fellow students for myself, unless it is asked by law to provide details. Details, I can provide only with the written approval of the mentioned person. Same policy is relevant for the Trainer/Coach.
- I will give my best to take care of the learning capacity of myself and other fellow students.
- This is not a must, purely a suggestion; speak nicely about your fellow students and trainers. Create an environment worthy of a civilized human being. Usage in the following policies (PCP, PA,Y,C).